School Closings, Delays or Early Dismissals
1. Announcements of school closings, delayed openings or early dismissals will be sent via an automated phone message system to the phone number(s) on file. Please be sure your information is up to date.
2. Information will be posted on the Eastchester School District web site at http://district.eastchesterschools.org/m/ .
3. E-mails will be sent to the email on file.
4. Information will be posted (when possible) on the District Cable Stations (78/24).
5. Information will be send to the following media outlets:
· Journal News http://www.lohud.com/schoolclosings
· Eastchester Daily Voice www.eastchester.dailyvoice.com
· Bronxville-Eastchester Patch http://patch.com/new-york/bronxville
· WFAS Radio 1230 AM or 94.3 FM
· WHUD Radio 100.7 FM
· WCBS TV (Channel 2) and Radio 880 AM
· Cablevision News (Channel 12)
· WABC TV (Channel 7)
· Verizon FIOS 1
Happy New Year
Waverly PTA wishing you a happy New Year.
The Wizards are coming!! Friday Jan 30
Click here for more details
Movie Night coming verysoon
click the image for more details
Stop and Shop Rewards
Welcome to another year of A+ School Rewards. Starting October 4, 2014 through March 20, 2015, Waverly School will have the opportunity to earn cash through Stop & Shop A+ School Rewards Program.
All you have to do is:
Log on to www.stopandshop.com/aplus to register online (you will need your 13 digit card number which usually begins with 22…) you will just need to enter your last name and card number.
Remember, even if you registered your card last year, you must re-register this year for our school to receive credit. Attending to this simple process makes a HUGE difference to our school. We need your support. Please be sure to register your card to benefit Waverly School using ID # 07739. Our school will receive a check at the end of the program. The money can be used for any of our school's educational needs.
Please sign up for our Email Blasts
Email is an efficient and green method of communication. It saves time and paper. The PTA will be using email throughout the year to reach out to our Waverly Parent base, you will miss important information if you don't sign up. Please take a moment and send an email to email@example.com asking us to put you on the blast list. Please let us know if your child is in kindergarten or 1st grade. Thanks.
Membership forms and check should be sent in via back pack in an envelope to the attention of Patricia Connaire you can contact her at Patriciaconnaire@gmail.com if you have any questions. Checks should be made out to Waverly PTA, DO NOT SEND CASH. You can also download the form by clicking on this link
Membership Form Waverly 2014-15
you can now earn money for Waverly School student programs simply by clicking through our unique Amazon.com link and making your purchases? There's no need to sign up. Simply click on the Amazon logo located on the Waverly PTA website home page and start shopping.
Amazon.com Rewards for Waverly School
Saturday, 12/ 6, 2014 Winter Wonderland 11:00AM-1:00 PM
Saturday, 12/ 13, 2014 Winter Wonderland SNOW DATE 11:00AM-1:00 PM
Tuesday, 12/16, 2014 Executive Board Meeting 7:00 PM
Friday, 01/ 23, 2015 Movie Night , 7:00 PM
Friday, 01/ 30, 2015 Movie Night (Snow Date)
Saturday,02/7, 2015 Sweetheart Dance- Kindergarten 10:15 AM
Saturday,02/7, 2015 Sweetheart Dance- 1st Grade 12:45 PM
Saturday,02/14, 2014 Sweetheart Dance (Snow date) 10:15AM/12:45PM
Friday, 03/ 06, 2015 Kindergarten Pajama Story Time 7:00PM
If you would like
to receive email blasts
from the PTA please
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the grade your child is in!